Payment Term
  • Normally, we accept your payment by T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) Or Western Union, 100% in advance, for special customer with large order, if the total cost of your order is more than 30000 USD, we will accept your payment by 2 parts, 60% in advance to book the order, and pay the rest 40% when the machine is ok in your country.
Shipment
  • We have good cooperation with many forwarders and express company in different country, after your purchase, you can get the equipment quickly and safely with the lowest shipping cost. we will arrange everything for you and will offer the DTD(door to door) service.
Delivery Time
  • Normally, the estimated delivery time to most of country is 7-10 working days, Asia, Europe, Australia, North America, Middle east is normally use 7-10 working days, but for the Latin America and some other special country will be little longer, please check the details as following table (just for reference):
  • Destination Shipping Via Delivery time
    USA, Japan, Korea, Singapore. etc EMS/DHL/UPS 6-8 working days
    Canada, USA, UK, Ireland. etc EMS/DHL/UPS 7-9 working days
    Spain, Portugal, Germany, France, Italy TNT/DHL/UPS/FedEx 7-10 working days
    Belgium, Switzerland Denmark, Finland,
    Greece, Norway, Sweede. etc
    TNT/DHL/UPS/FedEx 7-12 working days
    Peru, Chile, Uraguay, Paraguay, Panama,
    Guatemala, Nicaragua, etc
    TNT/DHL/UPS/FedEx 10-15 working days
    Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, etc TNT/DHL/UPS/FedEx 12-15 working days
    Brazil, Mexico, Argentina,etc. EMS/DHL/UPS/FedEx 15-20 working days
  • The aboved information is just for your reference, if you need more, please confirm more detail with us before your order.
maillot de foot pascher maillot de foot pascher